Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blogshop Online

Learning Photoshop has been on my to-do list for some time now. I always wanted to do an in-person blogshop, but could never really justify the financial investment as I barely ever post. Well a few months ago, the blogshop ladies started offering an online version of their course, and I was finally able to take it! I'll write more on the subject later, but right now I just wanted to share my first mood board -- it's simple but I'm pretty proud of it! With Part 3 of the Polar Vortex approaching, to say I'm looking forward to spring is a major understatement...these pieces have me dreaming of warmer, sunnier days.



1. Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet // 2. Penny sunglasses // 3. Marc by Marc Jacobs skeleton watch // 4. Sam Edelman "Petty" bootie // 5. Maison Scotch sweatshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment