Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weekend Update

My weekend via camera phone pictures...if only Tina Fey was here to narrate.

Argo Tea: matte latte + chai chicken and quinoa.
The perfect pre-CrossFit dinner.
The John Hancock - some Friday afternoon studying views.
Stuck in traffic on my way to CrossFit.
A pretty window display in Forest Park,
Out celebrating Doug (and Carl's) birthdays.
The boys stopped for cigars.

Busted out my spring/summer bedding.
The magnolia tree in my parents' front yard.
Pear & lime juice at Orange.

Popeye omelet at Orange. Celebrating Zach's return to Chicago! :)

Alas, I did not celebrate St. Patrick's Day this year. Dragging myself to the city from the suburbs is a pain in the you know what. But I did manage to eat a lot of food, get a bit of work done, and finally watch Water for Elephants. TTFN.

1 comment:

  1. I think you might have to take me to Orange some day -- those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete